The operation monitoring system of key lanes in ETC networking area can monitor comprehensively and evaluate ETC lanes in key areas, provide data support for the operation quality evaluation of the whole network, strive to fully reflect the operation and service level of ETC industry, provide decision support for the operation management and industry development planning of toll roads, improve the overall operation efficiency of toll roads, and promote the ability improvement of business level and service of the whole network.
The system collects the key operation data of ETC lanes from the important stations in the networking area; conducts data mining and analysis to realize the dynamic monitoring of ETC lanes and the statistical analysis of the operation situation; analyzes statistics comprehensively various operation indexes, such as traffic flow, transaction success rate, transaction time, abnormal events, antenna and electronic tag transaction situation, lane opening and closing time. The results are presented in plentiful chart forms, including: architecture design of the system, lane operation monitoring, core equipment quality tracking and comprehensive analysis functions.
The framework of the operation monitoring system of key lanes in ETC networking area consists of five levels: national center, provincial center, in provincial road section sub toll center, provincial border toll station, ETC toll lane. The monitoring data is generated by the ETC lane system of provincial (district, city) border stations, which uses the existing transmission network and is uploaded to the provincial center through the sub centers at all levels (or other intermediate institutions at other levels). After the provincial center processes and encapsulates the data, the record files are transmitted to the national center to monitor and evaluate of the provincial (district, city) border toll stations by batch processing the data.
Lane operation monitoring
· Through visual images, message push and other forms, monitoring and displaying the operation status of the provincial (district, city) border station lanes
· Displaying the location of toll station and lane operation status
· Showing corresponding pre-alarm prompt according to the preset abnormal alarm type,
· Quickly retrieving statistics of designated station
Core equipment quality tracking
· Displaying the indicators of RSU and OBU of each manufacturer (transaction success rate, transaction time, etc.)
· Selecting according to the established indicators, and quickly locating the RSU and OBU problem
· Tracking the quality change rule of core equipment
· Being included in the quality control system of the national center, sharing data and statistical analysis results
· Monitoring and forewarning all indicators and feeding back information to provincial center
· Evaluating the operation status of ETC national networking
· Evaluating the change of lane indicators
· statistically analyzing the change trend and classification of abnormal transactions
· Analyzing the cause of ETC lane abnormality according to the statistical data
· Making statistics of lane traffic volume and evaluating whether lane service level meets the requirements
· Showing lane service levels in quantity and tracking their trends